Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 5.0m wide
Made from pre-galvanised steel, this 1.8m x 5.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is robust and durable.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the tight wire structure is resistant to cutting attempts (with standard tools) as well as vandalism and damage. With anti-climb mesh and short wire ends which protrude from the top section of the frame, the gate effectively reduces climbing opportunities. The mesh also allows for a good level of visibility, despite the apertures being small in size.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – as steel can become damaged through rusting, the gate is coated with a protective layer of zinc.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this finish helps to safeguard the gate from vandalism, weathering and general wear and tear. It also gives the gate a more aesthetically pleasing look and a smoother finish.
- Ground suitability – Bolt Down Posts are suitable for hard ground whereas Dig-In Posts are suitable for soft ground. Post types can be selected within the customisation section at the top of this page.
- This gate is cost-effective and long-lasting.
This 1.8m x 5.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate can be installed to form an entry point in a Twin Mesh fencing system. With a total width of 5.0m, this gate is wide enough for vehicles like cars, small vans and forklifts to drive through. It consists of two 2.5m wide gate leaves and these can be used together or separately. Along with enabling you to grant access to vehicles, this gate will also enable you to keep your location secure when no one is present at the site. Standing 1.8m high, the gate is suitable for securing areas which require a low level of security and protection. It offers a great deal of safety through the design of the mesh and it has a bright, attractive appearance. The gate can often be seen in locations like industrial estates, sports stadiums and around public buildings.
One sliding latch bolt and two drop bolts should be used to secure the gate and both of these components will be supplied with your gate order. A Heavy Duty Padlock is available from the customisation section, which can be used to provide extra gate security.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||5400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|