Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 2.0m wide
This 1.8m x 2.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate functions as a secure vehicle access point.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the structure of the mesh not only makes this gate hard to grip and scale because of the small apertures, but it also makes for a really strong and reliable security fence. Although the apertures within the mesh are narrow, they do not obstruct visibility in any way so outside activity can still be monitored. Short wire ends welded to the top of the frame also effectively help to discourage climbing.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – the zinc coating that is added to the steel helps to prevent the development of rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating finish – an additional protective layer, powder coating provides a bright and colourful finish to the gate and safeguards it from corrosion and damage.
- Ground Suitability – available with either Bolt Down or Dig-In posts, this gate can be installed into both new and existing mesh fencing systems on both hard and soft ground types.
This 1.8m x 2.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is 2.0 m wide, with each leaf measuring 1.0m in width. At 1.8m high, this gate is ideal for providing access to pedestrians and small vehicles in areas that are considered to have a low security risk. The construction of the mesh provides a strong and hardwearing gate and is a safe solution for areas where children may be present, such as schools and recreational areas.
An important factor to consider when deciding whether your gate should have one or two leaves is the amount of clearance space around the gate. This 2.0m Double Leaf gate can eliminate this problem as not only do the hinges allow the gate leaves to swing 90° each way, but the two leaves take up less room. This gate is secured with a sliding latch bolt and two drop down bolts that are inserted into the ground. For added security, a Heavy Duty Padlock can be purchased in the customisation menu above.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||2360mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
Configure Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 2.0m wide
- Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 2.0m wide£429.00 All prices are exclusive of vat
- Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 5.0m wide£780.00 All prices are exclusive of vat
- Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide£508.00 All prices are exclusive of vat
- Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 7.0m wide£1,132.00 All prices are exclusive of vat