SP Spring Steel Buffer Post
- Buy 10 for £44.80 each and save 13%
- Buy 20 for £41.60 each and save 19%
- Buy 50 for £40.00 each and save 22%
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
The SP post is the most popular form of spring steel post, as it can be used in either domestic or commercial vehicle areas and can be used where there is the risk of both high and low impact collisions. Impact is contained within the footprint of the post due to the cushioning buffer built into the post. The post is ideal for multi-storey car parks, as it is able to absorb most vehicle impacts without compromising the infrastructure of the building. It also reduces risk of injury to both vehicle drivers and pedestrians. Like installation, replacement is quick and simple and cost effective as damage is contained to the affected area.
The flexible Armco post is made out of spring steel which has very high yield strength. This means that even when considerable force has been put on it, it will return to its original shape. This makes the posts and barriers a cost effective safety measure as they are not easily damaged.Off-Road Barriers Data Sheet
Configure SP Spring Steel Buffer Post
- Corrugated Armco Rail (3.2m Effective Length)£45.21 All prices are exclusive of vat
- Corrugated Armco Rail (3.2m Effective Length) PPC£88.13 All prices are exclusive of vat
- Corrugated Armco Rail (1.6m Effective Length)£30.62 All prices are exclusive of vat
- Corrugated Armco Rail (1.6m Effective Length) PPC£50.24 All prices are exclusive of vat