With unprecedented increases in the cost of raw materials and energy, supply chains have received serious
amounts of pressure and disruption.
Shortages and price hikes affecting materials and deliveries could bring big projects to a standstill in the
coming months unless solutions are found. While fuel price rises have already been felt by the sector, there
is an add-on effect of product inflation.
First Fence is continually talking with the trade, and we know that the biggest issue is price and contract
retention. Each day new increases mean contractors are having to reassess their quotes, what they quote
today may not be what the cost is in two weeks or even two hours' time. However, we will try to continue to
be as competitive as we can during this time.
First Fence & iwocaPay understand that cash flow & making big purchases are sometimes difficult for
medium-sized businesses. 'With iwocaPay, First Fence provides a convenient, secure and free way to spread
the cost of an order. Customers can buy what they need now without a big impact on
their cash flow. iwocaPay is available for UK Limited Businesses on orders from £150 to £15,000, pay-in-3!
We partner with IwocaPay for loans up to £500,000 offering even more flexibility for funding on
successful applications within 24 hours and no early repayment fees.
Here are some of the benefits of getting your credit through iwocaPay:
- Loans from £1,000 - £500,000
- Flexible 12 month facility
- Instant credit decisions up to £25k
- Funding within 24 hours
- Overpay or settle at no additional cost
- Rates from 2% per month
- Unsecured; personal guarantee required
Find out more and apply
We recognise this uncertainty and are supporting customers by enabling them to secure their goods with a 10%
non-refundable deposit. Customers will then have one month from the date of deposit to pay the remaining
and arrange the delivery*.
We hope this scheme will help or at least go some way in placating what is a volatile situation. We do
you discuss any upcoming projects with our staff to help mitigate any additional costs.
10% Deposit Terms & Conditions
- The 10% deposit is non-refundable.
- Discount is only available when placing an order over the phone, web orders ARE NOT eligible.
- Individual that places the order must provide First Fence with 7 working days' notice for delivery
arranged and booked when remaining balance is paid.
- Individuals must pay the remaining balance for their goods within one month of making deposit
- Delivery charge is still subject to change, depending on the delivery option and region.
- The deposit is only valid on our stocked ranges of Palisade Fencing & Gates, Mesh Fencing &
Railings, Scaffolding and Temporary Fencing ranges, any items that are custom made or have a lead time
- Orders must be over £2,500 (exc. VAT) to be eligible for deposit scheme.
- First Fence reserves the right to refuse someone to secure goods with 10% non-refundable deposit.
- First Fence reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend, or amend the offer at any time.