- Lead times may apply358 Prison Mesh Pedestrian Gate - 1.8m high x 1.2m wide£415.80 £498.96 Inc Vat
- Lead times may apply358 Prison Mesh Pedestrian Gate – 2.0m high x 1.2m wide£415.80 £498.96 Inc Vat
- Lead times may apply358 Prison Mesh Pedestrian Gate – 2.4m high x 1.2m wide£444.40 £533.28 Inc Vat
- Lead times may applyTwin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 2.0m wide£429.00 £514.80 Inc Vat
- Lead times may applyTwin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide£468.00 £561.60 Inc Vat
- Lead times may applyTwin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 2.0m wide£488.50 £586.20 Inc Vat
- Lead times may applyTwin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 3.0m wide£498.20 £597.84 Inc Vat
- Lead times may applyTwin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 2.0m wide£466.40 £559.68 Inc Vat
- Lead times may applyTwin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 2.0m wide£469.00 £562.80 Inc Vat
- Lead times may applyTwin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 2.0m wide£495.00 £594.00 Inc Vat
Why Choose First Fence for Your Mesh Gates?
Including a mesh gate within your mesh fencing system is crucial, as they’re designed to provide an access point. Made from high quality galvanized steel, mesh gates are also supplied with a powder coated finish, which increases the resilience of the gate to enable it to withstand damage and corrosion, as well as giving it a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
At First Fence, we provide a range of mesh gates, which you can view above. This includes twin and prison mesh gates that are available in a variety of heights and widths, and in pedestrian, single leaf and double leaf varieties. We also supply manual swing mesh gates, in addition to automatic sliding and bi-folding mesh gates as part of our range.
Security mesh gates can be erected with steel bolt down posts or dig-in posts, which means they can be used on hard or soft ground.
Please note that our mesh gates have longer lead times, due to the time taken for the gate to be made and powder coated. The other thing to remember, is that whilst our twin mesh gates are supplied with 868 twin mesh, they’re also compatible with both our 656 and 868 twin mesh Fencing.
We Offer a Variety of Mesh Gates for Sale
When it comes to choosing a mesh gate for your fencing system, we understand how important it is to have a uniform look. That’s why our gates come in a range of heights, including 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.4m and 3.0m.
When you purchase your mesh gates and fencing with us, we’ll provide you with a total package that contains everything you need to fit it – with the exception of cement and ground anchor bolts. However, we also have a range of mesh fencing accessories that we sell separately, so you can ensure your fencing system runs smoothly at all times.
We’re Experts in Mesh Gates
At First Fence, we manufacture and supply all of our own mesh gates, with a dedicated team of skilled fabrications and metal workers working in our fully kitted out workshop. Our team work tirelessly to ensure all of our gates are made from only the highest quality steel, complete with a double protective coating.
The majority of our mesh gates for sale are kept in stock at our central depot, which allows us to often offer unbeatable lead times. We can also provide great lead times on many of our custom orders, due to the fact we make our mesh gates on-site. However, if you do pick a less common colour, then please be aware the lead time will increase, as we powder coat your gate.
If you have any more questions about our mesh gates, or our wider security fencing systems, which include palisade fencing and railing systems, then please get in touch. Call us on 01283 512 111, and our expert sales team will answer any questions you may have.