358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 5.0m wide
A 3.0m x 5.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate suitable for the access of vehicle traffic.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the narrowness of the gaps make the gate anti-climb, although this does not compromise visibility so outside activity can still be clearly monitored. The wires are very strong and sturdy which makes them able to withstand standard cutting tools, along with high levels of impact and damage.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – rust can often form on the steel over time, so to help prevent this occurring the gate is coated with a protective layer of zinc.
- Polyester Powder Coating – to help prevent the gate’s exterior being damaged by corrosion or vandalism, it is supplied with a polyester powder coating finish. Available in several RAL colours, it will also provide the gate with a brighter and smoother finish.
- Ground suitability – this gate can be installed in many different locations and on a variety of ground types. To ensure a safe construction you should employ the correct type of gate posts. Therefore Dig-In Posts should be used for construction on soft ground like grass, whereas Bolt Down Posts should be used to erect the gate on hard ground such as concrete.
- A highly robust and dependable security solution.
Adding this 3.0m x 5.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate to your new or existing mesh fencing structure will enable you to create an entrance and exit point for vehicles requiring regular access to a site. It is easy to install and should be incorporated into fencing which is also 3.0m in height. Consisting of one 5.0 wide gate leaf, the gate can be used for vehicles such as cars and small vans. As well as providing access, this gate will also function as a high security gate in order to stop intruders accessing your premises. Within the gate frame there is a 358 Prison Mesh panel, it is the tight positioning of the wires and narrow gaps which make this gate significantly more secure than other mesh varieties; as it greatly restricts climbing activity. The gate is also designed to be safe so it is often a popular choice for locations where members of the public will be present. Standing at a height of 3.0m, it is regularly used in high security areas like police stations and airports.
The gate can easily be secured in place by the sliding latch bolt and drop bolt, and these will prevent your gate from independently swinging open. We offer a Heavy Duty Padlock for greater gate security and this available as a customisation option.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||5400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|