358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 9.0m wide
The 2.4m x 9.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is an ideal choice for high security locations.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the mesh is great at preventing intruders gaining access through the strength of the wires, which are able to resist standard wire cutting equipment. It is also very hard to scale because of the small size of the apertures; however this does not reduce visibility.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – consisting of a zinc coating, this is used to shield the gate from the formation of rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – through this, the gate is able to have a colourful and smooth exterior. It also functions as a protective coating to safeguard the gate from damage, corrosion and wear.
- Ground suitability – to erect this gate on a soft ground type, e.g. grass or clay you will require Dig-In Posts. Alternatively, you will require Bolt Down Posts if the gate is constructed on hard ground e.g. concrete.
- A highly robust gate for permanent use.
You can use this 2.4m x 9.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate to grant access to vehicles that need to enter your site on a regular basis. At a width of 9.0m, the gate is large enough for HGV’s to safely drive through, as well as other types of vehicles. In addition to providing access, this gate can also be used to provide fantastic security to your location. Containing Prison Mesh; which has narrower gapping than other types of mesh, the gate is highly efficient in preventing intrusion. It is also very sturdy and robust, but at the same time very safe and less intimidating than Palisade security gates, which can feature sharp points. Its polyester powder coated finish gives the gate an attractive look and supplies it with extra durability. Due to the gate’s 2.4m height, it is generally considered to be a more appropriate choice for high security locations.
Gate leaves should be fixed shut by the two drop bolts and single sliding latch bolt and these items feature within the construction of the gate. A Heavy Duty Padlock can be obtained through the customisation section on this page and this will supply your gate with additional security.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||9600mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
Configure 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 9.0m wide
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 3.0m wide£644.60 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 4.0m wide£844.80 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 8.0m wide£1,645.60 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 10.0m wide£2,046.00 All prices are exclusive of vat