Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 10.0m wide
A strong, rigid and resilient 2.0m x 10.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – strong and dependable, the mesh has an anti-cut and anti-climb design. It has the ability to withstand vandalism attempts and the wire ends that feature on the upper frame section also help to hinder climbing attempts. The mesh does not obstruct visibility.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – as the gate is vulnerable to the development of rust, it is coated with a layer of zinc which helps to prevent this occurring.
- Polyester Powder Coating – supplies an extra layer of protection and resilience to the gate, as corrosion, vandalism and wear may cause lasting damage over time. This colourful finish makes the gate more visible and gives it a smoother texture.
- Ground suitability – compatible posts should be employed when assembling this type of gate. Bolt Down Posts are available for gates erected on hard ground and Dig-In Posts are available for gates which are erected on softer ground.
- A robust security gate which is safe and durable.
The installation of this 2.0m x 10.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate will allow you to form an entry and exit point within a Twin Mesh fencing system of the same height. With its 10.0m width, the gate is large enough for vehicles of all sizes to drive through, including lorries. Along with providing access, this gate will also help to retain the security of your property. It offers a high level of safety, as well as a bright and aesthetically pleasing look, and it is these factors which make this gate a great choice for locations such as schools, sports grounds and public buildings. As the gate is 2.0m high, it is generally considered to be most suitable for places that do not require a high security system.
With your gate order you will receive a sliding latch bolt and two drop bolts, and these items should be used to secure the gate shut. There is also the opportunity to order a Heavy Duty Padlock from the customisation section, as this will supply extra gate security.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||10,600mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
- Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 8.0m wide£1,371.20 All prices are exclusive of vat
- Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 2.0m wide£488.50 All prices are exclusive of vat
- Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 9.0m wide£1,537.60 All prices are exclusive of vat
- Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 5.0m wide£872.00 All prices are exclusive of vat