Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 4.0m wide
Polyester Powder Coating provides this 2.0m x 4.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate with a bright and colourful finish.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – robust and durable, the mesh is designed to be anti-cut and anti-climb. The gaps within the mesh allow for a good standard of visibility so you can still observe activity outside of your premises, despite there being a form of segregation in place. To help in the prevention of intrusion, the top of the gate frame features wire ends so climbing attempts are hindered.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – used to help protect the steel from rusting. This consists of a zinc coating.
- Polyester Powder Coating – as well as supplying your gate with a more attractive appearance and greater visibility, this finish will make the gate more resilient to damage and the effects of weathering.
- Ground suitability – the gate can be constructed on soft ground like grass by using Dig-In Posts and Postfix cement, or on hard ground like concrete, by using Bolt Down Posts.
- A highly cost-effective security solution which is low maintenance.
This 2.0m x 4.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is a really useful addition to Twin Mesh fencing systems that require a vehicle access point. With a width of 4.0m, this gate is large enough to allow vehicles like forklifts, cars and small vans to drive through. Its 2.0m height means that the gate is more appropriate for areas that need a low level of security. In addition to providing vehicle access, the gate effectively helps to secure locations and keep premises protected from intrusion. Its safe mesh design and smooth finish makes it a great option for areas requiring a high degree of safety, for example educational facilities and public buildings.
When the gate is closed it should be secured by the sliding latch bolt and drop bolt, which are both provided with your gate. You can also fix this gate in an open position by slotting the drop bolt into the ground.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||4350mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
Configure Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 4.0m wide
- Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 3.0m wide£489.20 Ex Vat £587.04 Inc Vat
- Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 5.0m wide£872.00 Ex Vat £1,046.40 Inc Vat
- Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 4.0m wide£705.60 Ex Vat £846.72 Inc Vat
- Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 5.0m wide£872.00 Ex Vat £1,046.40 Inc Vat