Anti-Lift Device for Temporary Fencing
Prices as low as £3.17 each, View Breaks
- Buy 10 for £3.54 £4.25 Inc Vat each
- Buy 25 for £3.42 £4.10 Inc Vat each
- Buy 50 for £3.29 £3.95 Inc Vat each
- Buy 100 for £3.17 £3.80 Inc Vat each
Use this Anti-Lift Device to secure temporary fencing.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Uses and Functions
A Temporary Fencing Anti-Lift Device should be used for the prevention of fencing panels being removed or lifted from their position. It is really useful for helping your site stay protected from theft or vandalism. To further improve the quality and security of your temporary fencing system, you may use an Anti-Tamper Coupler which supplies tighter connections between fencing panels.
The lower part of this product should be fitted underneath a Temporary Fencing Foot, with the upper part hooking onto the Temporary Fencing Coupler, used on temporary fencing panels. Therefore, to dismantle the temporary fencing, you will need to remove the bolted on Coupling first.
|Accessory Type||Stability and Security|
Configure Anti-Lift Device for Temporary Fencing
- Anti-Tamper Coupler for Temporary Fencing£2.73 £3.28 Inc Vat
- Cranked Angle Barbed Wire Bracket For Temporary Fencing£6.00 £7.20 Inc Vat