1.2m wide Pedestrian Standard Bow Top Railing Gate
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Bow Top railings allow you to have a secure gate without narrowing your visibility.
- Manufactured using galvanised steel, our security fencing can also be given a Polyester Powder Coated finish as a customisation option.
- Thanks to the galvanising, the gates are more resilient against rust and general wear and tear.
- There are two types of posts available; Dig-In Posts (for soft ground) and Bolt Down Posts (for harder ground).
- A strong and reliable gate ideal for many locations.
This Standard Bow Top Gate offers a secure access point for pedestrians to enter and exit a site. We offer this gate in a variety of heights of 1.0m, 1.2m, 1.5, 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.1m and 2.4m. Fixtures that are available with the gate include a sliding latch bolt to hold the gate in place while closed and you can also secure the gate with a Heavy Duty Padlock, which is available in the customisation section. The gate also comes with a drop bolt so that the gate can be held open. Railing Gates for Bow Top fencing are also available with powder coating in various RAL colours (please select this from the customisation section if required).
Construction of the Gate
The gate structure is made from two horizontal rails with a looped bar threaded through and welded in place. Standard Bow Top Gates are compatible in Non-Raking Gate systems. Hinges allow 180° swing for full accessibility.
This Railing Gate is suitable for a variety of different locations including schools and parks. The gate can be used in areas where both a lower and medium level of security is needed; depending on the height you request.
|Gate Type||Pedestrian Gate|
|Heights Available||1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2100mm, 2400mm|
|Post Type Available||Dig In, Bolt Down|
|Finish||Galvanised , Powder Coated|
|PPC Colours||Green, Black|
Configure 1.2m wide Pedestrian Standard Bow Top Railing Gate