3.0m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing
- Buy 11 for £130.56 £156.67 Inc Vat each and save 17%
- Buy 29 for £123.17 £147.80 Inc Vat each and save 22%
- Buy 73 for £117.25 £140.70 Inc Vat each and save 26%
- Buy 218 for £110.85 £133.02 Inc Vat each and save 30%
3.0m high Palisade Fencing made from high quality galvanised steel.
To cover this distance you will need a total of kit(s) which contains:
|Palisade Fencing Posts||1|
|'W' Section Palisade Fencing Pales||17|
|Palisade Fencing Top Rails||1|
|Palisade Fencing Bottom Rails||1|
|Palisade Fencing Fishplates||2|
|Palisade Fencing M12 Bolts||4|
|Palisade Fencing M8 Bolts||34|
This is enough to cover a total of metres at a cost of £ per metre
2.4m High Palisade Fencing Kit
Components Included per 2.75m Bay:
- Palisade Fencing Posts – Dig In or Bolt Down
- Palisade Pales – (17 ‘W’ section pales per bay)
- Top and Bottom Rails (Top Rails contain small barbs)
- Anti-Tamper Fixings (Snap-off Bolts and Cone Nuts)
Things to consider:
Postfix Cement is not included within our kit, so this should be ordered separately if required for your Palisade Fencing .
Also, remember to order an Additional Post Kit if your fencing does not join back on itself.
- Steel Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- ‘W’ Section Pales
- Reliable site security
- Install on hard or soft ground types
This 3.0m high Palisade Fencing offers a high level of strength and is ideal for locations which have a high risk to their security. It is extremely durable and is designed for permanent installation. Palisade Fencing is a commonly used form of security fencing and can often be seen protecting commercial and industrial sites, public areas and high security buildings.
Manufactured from high quality cold rolled steel, this 3.0m high Palisade Security Fencing is supplied with a galvanised finish to help prevent rust. The pales used within this Palisade Fencing have a ‘w’ shaped profile and this makes it difficult to grip onto or climb the security fencing system. They are also triple pointed pales, which means that intruders will be deterred from scaling the Palisade Fencing, due to the sharp spikes. Here at First Fence, we also offer single pointed pales, as well as round and notched pales for Palisade Fencing.
Steel Palisade is a robust and reliable security fencing system which will effectively maintain the security of your premises, as well as keeping your staff and equipment safe. It is a very popular security solution and is often used to protect railways, industrial sites and museums.
|Bay Width||2750mm (post centre to post centre)|
|Fence Height||3000mm (total - once installed)|
|Post Height||3000mm (above ground)|
|Compliant To||BS EN ISO 1461:2009|
|Weight||Pales: 3.37kgs (each), Dig In Posts: 20.34kgs (each), Rails: 6.11kgs (each)|
|Weight per Bay||89.93kgs|
|Weight per Metre||32.70kgs|
Configure 3.0m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing
- 1.8m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£102.52 £123.02 Inc Vat
- 2.0m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£111.14 £133.37 Inc Vat
- 2.4m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£128.57 £154.28 Inc Vat
- 3.0m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing£189.97 £227.96 Inc Vat