2.4m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing
- Buy 11 for £103.57 Ex Vat £124.28 Inc Vat each and save 17%
- Buy 29 for £97.59 Ex Vat £117.11 Inc Vat each and save 22%
- Buy 73 for £92.81 Ex Vat £111.37 Inc Vat each and save 26%
- Buy 218 for £87.63 Ex Vat £105.16 Inc Vat each and save 30%
2.4m high Palisade Fencing made from robust galvanised steel.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
2.4m High Palisade Fencing Kit
Components Included per 2.75m Bay:
- Palisade Fencing Posts – Dig In or Bolt Down
- Palisade Pales – (17 ‘W’ section pales per bay)
- Top and Bottom Rails (Top Rails contain small barbs)
- Anti-Tamper Fixings (Snap-off Bolts and Cone Nuts)
Things to consider:
Postfix Cement is not included within our kit, so this should be ordered separately if required for your Palisade Fencing .
Also, remember to order an Additional Post Kit if your fencing does not join back on itself.
- Steel Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- ‘W’ Section Pales
- Reliable site security
- Install on hard or soft ground types
This 2.4m high Palisade Fencing is suitable for sites which require a high level of security. It is very strong and is designed for permanent installation. Palisade is considered to be one of the most traditional forms of security fencing and it is often used to protect industrial and commercial building, as well as outdoor public areas.
The Palisade Fencing is manufactured from cold rolled steel and is supplied with a galvanised finish to help protect it from rust over time. The Palisade Fencing consists of ‘w’ section, triple pointed steel pales which have three sharp spikes cut into the top. The ‘w’ shape profile makes the Palisade Fencing difficult to grip and the sharp spikes work as an effective theft deterrent, so potential are deterred from attempting to climb over the security fencing system. Here at First Fence, we also offer single pointed, as well as round and notched pales for Palisade Fencing, to meet your requirements.
Palisade Fencing is an extremely robust security fencing system which will provide a high level of security, as well as providing protection for your premises and equipment, plus effective boundary demarcation. Steel Palisade Security Fencing is a popular choice for railways, industrial sites, agricultural areas, museums and high security buildings.
|Bay Width||2750mm (post centre to post centre)|
|Fence Height||2400mm (total - once installed)|
|Post Height||2400mm (above ground)|
|Compliant To||BS EN ISO 1461:2009|
|Weight||Pales: 2.69kgs (each), Dig In Posts: 17.06kgs (each), Rails: 6.11kgs (each)|
|Weight per Bay||74.99kgs|
|Weight per Metre||27.27kgs|
Configure 2.4m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing
- 1.8m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£100.57 Ex Vat £120.68 Inc Vat
- 2.0m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£108.84 Ex Vat £130.61 Inc Vat
- 2.1m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£113.00 Ex Vat £135.60 Inc Vat
- 3.0m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£153.28 Ex Vat £183.94 Inc Vat