2.1m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing
- Buy 11 for £93.27 Ex Vat £111.92 Inc Vat each and save 17%
- Buy 29 for £87.89 Ex Vat £105.47 Inc Vat each and save 22%
- Buy 73 for £83.59 Ex Vat £100.31 Inc Vat each and save 26%
- Buy 218 for £78.92 Ex Vat £94.70 Inc Vat each and save 30%
2.1m high steel Palisade Fencing supplied with a galvanised finish.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
2.1m High Palisade Fencing Kit
Components Included per 2.75m Bay:
- Palisade Fencing Posts – Dig In or Bolt Down
- Palisade Pales – (17 ‘W’ section pales per bay)
- Top and Bottom Rails (Top Rails contain small barbs)
- Anti-Tamper Fixings (Snap-off Bolts and Cone Nuts)
Things to consider:
Postfix Cement is not included within our kit, so this should be ordered separately if required for your Palisade Fencing .
Also, remember to order an Additional Post Kit if your fencing does not join back on itself.
- Steel Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- ‘W’ Section Pales
- Reliable site security
- Install on hard or soft ground types
This 2.1m high Palisade Fencing will provide a medium level of site security. It offers a high level of strength and stability and is designed for permanent installation. Palisade Fencing is perhaps the most traditional form of security fencing and is a popular choice for industrial and commercial buildings, as well as a range of public areas.
Palisade Fencing is manufactured from cold rolled steel and has been galvanised with a zinc coating to help protect the security fencing system from rusting over time. This 2.1m high Palisade Fencing consists of ‘w’ section, triple pointed pales which are difficult to grip and dangerous to climb over, due to the sharp spikes cut into the top of each pale. Here at First Fence, we also offer single pointed pales and round and notched pales for Palisade Fencing, to meet your requirements.
Both reliable and robust, steel Palisade Fencing is an ideal solution for protecting outdoor sites from intrusion or damage as it has an intimidating appearance which effectively deters people from trying to gain access to your premises. Palisade Fencing is often installed around industrial sites, railways, agricultural areas and high security buildings.
|Bay Width||2750mm (post centre to post centre)|
|Fence Height||2100mm (total - once installed)|
|Post Height||2100mm (above ground)|
|Compliant To||BS EN ISO 1461:2009|
|Weight||Pales: 2.35kgs (each), Dig In Posts: 14.74kgs (each), Rails: 6.11kgs (each)|
|Weight per Bay||66.83kgs|
|Weight per Metre||24.30kgs|
Configure 2.1m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing
- 1.8m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£100.57 Ex Vat £120.68 Inc Vat
- 2.4m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£125.48 Ex Vat £150.58 Inc Vat
- 3.0m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£153.28 Ex Vat £183.94 Inc Vat
- 2.1m x 9.0m Double Leaf Palisade Security Gate£1,386.90 Ex Vat £1,664.28 Inc Vat