2.0m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing
- Buy 11 for £89.84 Ex Vat £107.81 Inc Vat each and save 17%
- Buy 29 for £84.66 Ex Vat £101.59 Inc Vat each and save 22%
- Buy 73 for £80.51 Ex Vat £96.61 Inc Vat each and save 26%
- Buy 218 for £76.02 Ex Vat £91.22 Inc Vat each and save 30%
2.0m high Palisade Fencing galvanised with a protective zinc coating
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
2.0m High Palisade Fencing Kit
Components Included per 2.75m Bay:
- Palisade Fencing Posts – Dig In or Bolt Down
- Palisade Pales – (17 ‘W’ section pales per bay)
- Top and Bottom Rails (Top Rails contain small barbs)
- Anti-Tamper Fixings (Snap-off Bolts and Cone Nuts)
Things to consider:
Postfix Cement is not included within our kit, so this should be ordered separately if required for your Palisade Fencing .
Also, remember to order an Additional Post Kit if your fencing does not join back on itself.
- Steel Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- ‘W’ Section Pales
- Reliable site security
- Install on hard or soft ground types
This 2.0m high Palisade Fencing is designed for permanent installation and is suitable for sites which require a medium level of security. Considered as one of the most traditional types of security fencing, Palisade Fencing is extremely robust and is a popular security solution for industrial and commercial buildings, as well as public areas.
2.0m high Palisade Fencing is manufactured from high quality cold rolled steel and is supplied with a galvanised finish (zinc coating) to help prevent the development of rust. The Palisade Fencing consists of ‘w’ section pales which are difficult to grip and each feature three spikes/points at the top, to deter intruders from climbing over the security fencing system. We also offer single pointed and round and notched pales, in addition to triple pointed pales for Palisade Fencing.
Steel Palisade Fencing is a great way to secure and protect your site from intrusion, damage or theft. It has an intimidating appearance which effectively prevents people from attempting to gain unauthorised access and the small spacing between each pale also restricts large objects from being passed through the security fencing system. Palisade is a popular permanent security fencing system and is installed in various locations across the UK including railways, industrial sites, schools, agricultural areas and high security buildings.
|Bay Width||2750mm (post centre to post centre)|
|Fence Height||2000mm (total - once installed)|
|Post Height||2000mm (above ground)|
|Compliant To||BS EN ISO 1461:2009|
|Weight||Pales: 2.23kgs (each), Dig In Posts: 14.2kgs (each), Rails: 6.11kgs (each)|
|Weight per Bay||64.34kgs|
|Weight per Metre||23.4kgs|
Configure 2.0m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing
- 2.0m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing£133.90 Ex Vat £160.68 Inc Vat
- 2.1m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£113.00 Ex Vat £135.60 Inc Vat
- 2.4m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£125.48 Ex Vat £150.58 Inc Vat
- 3.0m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£153.28 Ex Vat £183.94 Inc Vat