1.8m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing
- Buy 11 for £84.90 £101.88 Inc Vat each and save 17%
- Buy 29 for £80.09 £96.11 Inc Vat each and save 22%
- Buy 73 for £76.25 £91.50 Inc Vat each and save 26%
- Buy 218 for £72.08 £86.50 Inc Vat each and save 30%
Galvanised 1.8m high Palisade Fencing ideal for permanent site security.
To cover this distance you will need a total of kit(s) which contains:
|Palisade Fencing Posts||1|
|'W' Section Palisade Fencing Pales||17|
|Palisade Fencing Top Rails||1|
|Palisade Fencing Bottom Rails||1|
|Palisade Fencing Fishplates||2|
|Palisade Fencing M12 Bolts||4|
|Palisade Fencing M8 Bolts||34|
This is enough to cover a total of metres at a cost of £ per metre
1.8m High Palisade Fencing Kit
Components Included per 2.75m Bay:
- Palisade Fencing Posts – Dig In or Bolt Down
- Palisade Pales – (17 ‘W’ section pales per bay)
- Top and Bottom Rails (Top Rails contain small barbs)
- Anti-Tamper Fixings (Snap-off Bolts and Cone Nuts)
Things to consider:
Postfix Cement is not included within our kit, so this should be ordered separately if required for your Palisade Fencing .
Also, remember to order an Additional Post Kit if your fencing does not join back on itself.
- Steel Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- ‘W’ Section Pales
- Reliable site security
- Install on hard or soft ground types
This 1.8m high Palisade Fencing is suitable for a variety of outdoor locations where a medium level of security is required. Designed for permanent installation, this Palisade Fencing is extremely robust and resilient and is often a popular choice of security fencing for industrial and commercial buildings, as well as public areas.
Made from cold rolled steel, this 1.8m high Palisade Fencing offers great strength and is supplied with a protective galvanised finish, to help prevent rust. The pales have a ‘w’ shape profile which makes it very difficult for people to grip onto the Palisade Fencing. The Palisade Fencing also have triple pointed heads, which helps to prevent climbing activity. Here at First Fence, we also offer single pointed, as well as round and notched pales for Palisade Fencing.
Steel Palisade Fencing is an effective way of protecting your site from intrusion and it also works a theft deterrent due it’s intimidating appearance. The spacing between each pale is also too narrow for large objects to be passed through the security fencing. Palisade Fencing can often be seen protecting industrial sites, agricultural areas, schools, railway stations and high security buildings.
|Bay Width||2750mm (post centre to post centre)|
|Fence Height||1800mm (total - once installed)|
|Post Height||1800mm (above ground)|
|Compliant To||BS EN ISO 1461:2009|
|Weight||Pales: 2kgs (each), Dig In Posts: 12.69kgs (each), Rails: 6.11kgs (each)|
|Weight per Bay||58.95kgs|
|Weight per Metre||21.44kgs|
Configure 1.8m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing
- 1.8m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing£126.21 £151.45 Inc Vat
- 2.0m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£111.14 £133.37 Inc Vat
- 2.4m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£128.57 £154.28 Inc Vat
- 3.0m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£157.65 £189.18 Inc Vat