Feet for Temporary Fencing
- Buy 10 for £6.97 £8.36 Inc Vat each and save 11%
- Buy 25 for £6.56 £7.87 Inc Vat each and save 16%
- Buy 150 for £5.84 £7.01 Inc Vat each and save 25%
- Buy 250 for £5.74 £6.89 Inc Vat each and save 26%
New Feet available for purchase.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Uses and Functions
Temporary Fencing Feet are an essential requirement for any Temporary Security Fencing system as they will provide the fencing with stable base.
Weighing 18kg and made from durable plastic, Temporary Fencing Feet are heavy bases and are extremely durable. It is important that Temporary Fencing has a strong, stable base, as although your system will only be installed for a short period of time, the fencing will still need to withstand high winds and possible tampering. Stabilising Pins and Stabilising Support Bars can also be used to increase safety and stability.
Temporary Fencing Feet contain six holes for the legs of Temporary Fencing Panels to be fitted. The Feet also have two larger holes which allow the legs of standard Temporary Fencing Vehicle Gates to be fitted.
Configure Feet for Temporary Fencing
- Stabilising Support Bar for Temporary Fencing Panel£8.00 £9.60 Inc Vat
- Stabilising Pin for Temporary Fencing Panel£1.10 £1.32 Inc Vat
- Anti-Lift Device for Temporary Fencing£3.66 £4.39 Inc Vat
- Hi-Vis Feet for Temporary Fencing£12.00 £14.40 Inc Vat