Microlite™ Mk2 Roadlight
- Buy 5 for £7.30 Ex Vat £8.76 Inc Vat each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for £6.91 Ex Vat £8.29 Inc Vat each and save 10%
- Buy 20 for £6.53 Ex Vat £7.84 Inc Vat each and save 15%
- Buy 50 for £6.14 Ex Vat £7.37 Inc Vat each and save 20%
- Buy 100 for £5.76 Ex Vat £6.91 Inc Vat each and save 25%
Mk2 Roadlight is available in Flashing Photocell and Flashing Non-Photocell variations.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
The Microlite™ Mk2 Roadlight is available in Flashing Photocell and Flashing Non-Photocell variations and features a 360-Degree lens allowing for all round light visibility.
The lens is made from premium quality polycarbonate and is impact resistant making it ideal for sites where heavy vehicle traffic is expected.
These lanterns comply with the requirements of "The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2002" and "Safety at Street Works and Road Works".
Instructions for use
- Before use, remove the bolt rom the base unit then remove the battery compartment and fit one 6 volt (4R25/J996) batteries.
- Ensure batteries are aligned with the markings on the compartment base.
- Replace the head unit and secure it to the base with the bolt.
- To switch the lamp on, simply rotate the lens clockwise on the base until the lamp comes on.
- To turn the lamp off, rotate the lense anti-clockwise. (Lamps with photocells should be checked in darkened conditions.)
|Material||Battery Box: Polypropylene, Lens: Polycarbonate, Circuit Board: ABS, Circuit: Electronic Components|
|Compliant To||BS 3143 Pt. 2 1990 when fitted with Amber Lens|
|Flash Rate||65-85 Flashes per minute with 5V 90mA bulb fitted|
|Average Battery Life||FNPC: 40 hours, FPC: 65 hours|