Mesh Security Fencing
- Lead times may applyTwin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide£468.00 £561.60 Inc Vat
- Lead times may apply358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide£558.80 £670.56 Inc Vat
- Lead times may applyTwin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 3.0m wide£498.20 £597.84 Inc Vat
- Lead times may apply358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 3.0m wide£548.02 £657.62 Inc Vat
- Lead times may applyTwin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 3.0m wide£586.00 £703.20 Inc Vat
- Lead times may apply358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 3.0m wide£644.60 £773.52 Inc Vat
- Lead times may applyTwin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 3.0m wide£508.00 £609.60 Inc Vat
- Lead times may apply358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 3.0m wide£558.80 £670.56 Inc Vat
- In StockTwin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide£508.00 £609.60 Inc Vat
- In Stock358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide£558.80 £670.56 Inc Vat
- Lead times may applyTwin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 3.0m wide£539.20 £647.04 Inc Vat
- Lead times may apply358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 3.0m wide£593.12 £711.74 Inc Vat
- In StockTwin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 3.0m wide£586.00 £703.20 Inc Vat
- In Stock358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 3.0m wide£644.60 £773.52 Inc Vat
- Lead times may applyTwin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 3.0m wide£664.00 £796.80 Inc Vat
- Lead times may apply358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 3.0m wide£730.40 £876.48 Inc Vat
Why Choose Mesh Fencing?
Offering a stylish design and rigid construction, mesh fencing is an extremely reliable security fencing system, most commonly used to protect industrial sites, schools, sports stadiums, airports and commercial buildings throughout the UK. Our security mesh fencing is made from high-quality steel which is galvanized with a zinc coating to help prevent rust. As standard, mesh fencing is powder coated to provide it with increased resilience to damage and weathering, as well as a more aesthetically pleasing look.
We have a variety of security mesh fencing for you to choose from, each with their own look and benefits. Browse our range above, or find out more below.
V Mesh Fencing
As you’d probably expect, V Mesh Fencing features a ‘v’ shape within its design, which increases the stability of the panel, and makes it more difficult to climb. V mesh fencing provides many benefits, including a high level of strength and longevity, as it’s designedfor permanent installation. It also allows for a good level of visibility through the mesh fencing system, so the outside perimeter of the site can still be viewed.
For these reasons, V mesh fencing is one of the most popular security fences around today. Whilst considered to be less intimidating (so more child friendly) than palisade fencing , it still offers the same level of protection for your premises. V mesh fencing also works out as a cost-effective solution, without you having to compromise on looks.
Twin Mesh Fencing
Our twin mesh fencing is available in two varieties: 656 and 868. This simply refers to the diameters of the mesh wires within the fencing panels. Made from pre-galvanised and powder coated steel, twin mesh fencing is an ideal choice for public areas, commercial buildings, and industrial sites that require a robust and long-lasting security fencing system.
The 868 twin wire mesh fencing is the more heavy duty of the two. It comprises of two horizontal 8mm thick steel wires that encompass 6mm thick vertical wires to make up the mesh pattern. This makes an exceptionally strong panel that is resilient to many different forms of attack and is exceptionally difficult to cut through.
Nevertheless, our 656 twin mesh security fencing is still excellent at combatting vandalism and theft, whilst being perfect for use near children or young adults, to keep them safe.
Prison mesh fencing - or 358 mesh fencing as it is also known - is a highly robust steel system. Prison fencing consists of horizontal and vertical mesh wires that are positioned close together to prevent people from fitting their fingers through the apertures, to ultimately climb up it.
358 prison mesh is incredibly strong, and it can’t be cut. Prison fencing is pre-galvanised and powder coated as standard, with powder coating available in various RAL colours. Our range of prison fencing is also available in a variety of heights, complete with dig in or bolt down posts.
Although dense, prison fencing is suitable to use with CCTV camera systems as the mesh still offers a good level of visibility to allow the monitoring of your perimeter.
Safe Top Mesh Fencing
Safe top mesh is a great solution for areas that need a low- to-medium level of security. Featuring a ‘rolled down’ top which contains no sharp points or edges, it’s a safer option when considering security fencing.
The metal mesh wires are 5mm in diameter and are hard to cut through using standard cutting tools. Horizontal and vertical mesh wires are pressed together to form the mesh infill, making the panel more rigid and strong to withstand impact.
The apertures within safe top mesh also help to prevent intrusion, as they are too small for intruders or large objects to squeeze through, and are too narrow for people to gain a foothold to climb the fencing. Safe top mesh security fencing is ideal for areas where children or members of the public will often visit, as it’s both safe and aesthetically pleasing. For that reason, it’s commonly installed around locations such as schools and play areas, sports facilities, residential areas and retail buildings.
Want to Find out More About Our Range of Mesh Fencing?We offer a range of delivery options for you to choose from, and we can install your security mesh fencing too. Choose from the following deliveries:
- Same day delivery
- Next day delivery
- Express delivery
- Standard delivery
If you have any questions about our range of mesh gates, fences or related accessories, then we’d love to hear from you. Our expert sales team are always happy to answer any questions you may have, so give us a call on 01283 512 111 to find out more.