Coupler for Temporary Fencing
- Buy 25 for £0.93 Ex Vat £1.12 Inc Vat each and save 16%
- Buy 100 for £0.73 Ex Vat £0.88 Inc Vat each and save 34%
- Buy 300 for £0.65 Ex Vat £0.78 Inc Vat each and save 41%
- Buy 500 for £0.63 Ex Vat £0.76 Inc Vat each and save 43%
- Buy 1000 for £0.59 Ex Vat £0.71 Inc Vat each and save 47%
An important fixing for the connection of temporary fencing panels.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Uses and Functions
This Coupler for Temporary Fencing is essential when joining multiple temporary fencing panels together. They are used to ensure that panels remain continuous and secure, as temporary fencing can only work effectively when assembled safely. The Couplers are manufactured from steel and are very durable. It is usually recommended that you double clip the panels using two Couplers to provide greater strength and stability.
A Coupler consists of two metal pieces which will fit around the outer frame bars of two temporary fencing panels. They are then provided with a secure connection through the tightening of a bolt through the centre of the Coupler. It is recommended that you use a Coupler at both the top and the bottom of a panel to ensure effectiveness.