Anti-Tamper Coupler for Temporary Fencing
- Buy 25 for £2.62 £3.14 Inc Vat each
- Buy 100 for £2.51 £3.01 Inc Vat each
- Buy 300 for £2.18 £2.62 Inc Vat each
- Buy 500 for £1.91 £2.29 Inc Vat each
- Buy 1000 for £1.64 £1.97 Inc Vat each
This product ensures maximum security and stability for your temporary fencing.
Uses and Functions
Anti-Tamper Couplers connect all types of temporary fencing panels together. They are also tamper-proof in that they can be tightened further using a Anti-Tamper Coupler Spanner; ultimately offering better strength and reliability. As sites that are protected by temporary fencing are often vulnerable or at risk of theft or damage, using this type of Coupler to join fence panels together would be a great solution for this. Couplers are also sometimes known as Couplings.
This product is made from galvanised steel. It is robust, hard-wearing and once secured, cannot be undone when it is not supposed to be. For even more security of your temporary fencing system, an Anti-Lift Device may be used.
The two parts of an Anti-Tamper Coupler are attached to each outer frame of two fencing panels. A bolt is then secured between the two parts, where it will fit snugly inside a socket within the Coupler. This therefore means that the bolt cannot be undone by hand and will require a Spanner for Anti-Tamper Couplers in order to do so.
|Accessory Type||Fence Couplers|
Configure Anti-Tamper Coupler for Temporary Fencing
- Cranked Angle Barbed Wire Bracket For Temporary Fencing£6.00 £7.20 Inc Vat
- Anti-Lift Device for Temporary Fencing£3.66 £4.39 Inc Vat