FF9100 Lightweight Manual Sliding Gate
The FF9100 Manual Sliding Gate is designed to be lightweight and very easy to use. It is an ideal solution for locations which have limited space to open the gate and is a popular choice for commercial premises.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Location & Function
The FF9100 Manual Sliding Gate is designed to be lightweight and very easy to use. It is an ideal solution for locations which have limited space to open the gate and is a popular choice for commercial premises. By installing a Manual Sliding Gate, you will be able to successfully control and monitor access to your private property.
This Lightweight Manual Sliding Gate is available in heights of 1.8m to 2.4m. We also offer this type of Sliding Gate with access widths ranging from 2.0m to 6.0m, which is suitable for a range of vehicle sizes.
Motor and Operation
- This gate is a cantilever Sliding Gate which means that no fitted track along the entrance is required as the gate is supported from one end.
- Features a roller mechanism (2 sets of support guide rollers) which are fixed to the concrete foundation.
- Manually operated and offers smooth movement as it glides to open or close
- Low noise level – almost silent
Construction and Materials
- Made from steel
- Powder coated for rust prevention and for increased visibility
- Available with Palisade (triple pointed, w section), Mesh (656, 868 and 358) and Railing (Bow Top and Vertical Bar) infills.
- Sturdy and durable
- Supplied as a complete gate system and lowered onto pre-installed concrete plinths
- Operated by hand
Configure FF9100 Lightweight Manual Sliding Gate