Armco 45 Degree External corner
- Buy 20 for £44.25 Ex Vat £53.10 Inc Vat each and save 14%
- Buy 50 for £36.88 Ex Vat £44.26 Inc Vat each and save 29%
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Armco barrier 45 degree external corner
When installing your barrier it is essential to have strong and reliable corners. This 45 degree corner is the essential choice if you need a more flexible option when fitting your Armco system. It is the simple and easiest option when your barricade requires corners.
We galvanise all our corner sections to ensure that it is as strong and reliable as possible. All of our Armco beams and corner sections are made out of galvanised steel. This ensures that you will get a strong and sturdy Armco barrier. As well as supplying the Armco corner section fully galvanised, we can also supply this external corner section in a range of powder coats. Not only will this make your beam stand out more but it also adds another layer durability and resistance.Off-Road Barriers Data Sheet
Configure Armco 45 Degree External corner
- Corrugated Armco Rail (3.2m Effective Length)£45.21 Ex Vat £54.25 Inc Vat
- Corrugated Armco Rail (3.2m Effective Length) PPC£88.13 Ex Vat £105.76 Inc Vat
- Corrugated Armco Rail (1.6m Effective Length)£30.62 Ex Vat £36.74 Inc Vat
- Corrugated Armco Rail (1.6m Effective Length) PPC£50.24 Ex Vat £60.29 Inc Vat