358 Prison Mesh Pedestrian Gate – 3.0m high x 1.2m wide
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction –the mesh design makes the gate incredibly difficult to climb, as well as being a deterrent in the first instance.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – The zinc coating on the metal gives it added protection against rusting and other weathering.
- Polyester Powder Coating – Benefits of Polyester Powder Coating include increased durability and resistance to vandalism and rusting. Coating the gate also means that you can choose a colour in keeping with its surroundings.
- Ground suitability – Compatible posts are available to suit different ground types. Softer ground should use Dig in Posts and harder terrain is compatible with Bolt down Posts.
- This Pedestrian Gate easy to install and very safe.
Pedestrian Gates are vital when separate site access to forklifts and other vehicles is needed. This 3.0m by 1.2m gate allows you the flexibility to do just that without compromising the integrity of your 3.0m high fencing system. Prison mesh itself has a dense mesh of wires which makes it difficult to climb and cut through and this feature also gives the mesh great stability. Despite the tight structure of the wires, the mesh still allows you to see through the gate. As the gate is high it is suitable to be used for locations that require higher security such as Airports and Prisons.
All of our Prison Mesh gates are Polyester Powder Coated as standard to provide extra protection against weathering and vandalism. The coating is available in a range of RAL colours and gives the gate a more sophisticated look to the gate. A sliding latch bolt is also fitted to the gate so you can secure the gate with a Heavy Duty Padlock, available in the customisation section. Drop bolts also are fitted to the gate leaves so that they can be held securely open when large amounts of traffic require access.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
Please note that pedestrian gates do not come with a drop bolt as standard, however can be requested by speaking with one of our sales team.
|Gate Type||Pedestrian Gate|
|Total Gate Width||1460mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|