358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 9.0m wide
A 3.0m x 9.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate made from steel and pre-galvanised for rust resistance.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – it contains strong, rigid wires which can resist ordinary wire cutting equipment, as well as damage caused by impact and people trying to vandalise the mesh. The gaps within the mesh are also designed to be so small that intruders will not be able to fit their hands or feet through; so opportunities for climbing will be made extremely difficult. However, the close positioning of the wires does not limit visibility for security cameras.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – as this gate is manufactured from steel, it is galvanised with a zinc coating, which will ultimately help to protect it from rusting.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this will provide the gate with a more visible and attractive look. This coating will also supply the gate with extra durability so it can withstand damage and the effects of weathering, without the gate’s finish becoming too affected.
- Ground suitability – construct your 3.0m x 9.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate with Bolt Down Posts if it is to stand on hard ground, or alternatively with Dig-In Posts if the gate is to stand on a softer type of ground.
- This security gate is cost effective, simple to install and easy to maintain.
This 3.0m x 9.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate offers high security and can be used as a vehicle access point for HGV’s and other types of transport. It possess two 4.5m wide gate leaves which are manually operated; either at the same time or separately. The gate is also 3.0m high, making it suitable for places like airports, correctional units and police stations; as these will require a security system which is highly effective in deterring intrusion. It is the Prison Mesh which qualifies this gate as high security, as not only does it prevent climbing and scaling but it can retain its stability and shape even when faced with vandalism. This gate is also designed to be a more sophisticated choice of security gate system. With a polyester powder coated finish, the gate is brighter and by not containing any sharp points or edges, it can offer a higher degree of safety than Palisade gates.
You can prevent the gate leaves from swinging independently by using the sliding latch bolt which will secure them shut. The two drop bolts located on the lower section of each gate leaf can also be lowered into the ground to keep them in place. The gate leaves can fully rotate through to 180 degrees, where they can provide an access space that is 9.0m wide.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Total Gate Width||9600mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|