358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 6.0m wide
Customise your 2.0m x 6.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate with any RAL Polyester Powder Coating colour.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the 358 mesh effectively restricts people from fitting their hands and feet through the openings so opportunities for climbing will be substantially limited. This mesh also has the ability to endure high levels of impact and damage attempts including cutting and vandalism. Another great aspect of this mesh is that it allows even CCTV cameras to have a clear and unobstructed view, despite there being a form of segregation in place.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – as steel is likely to develop rust over time, the gate is supplied with a zinc coating which functions as a protective barrier against this.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this is layered on top of the galvanised finish to provide additional protection against corrosion and general wear. RAL colours can be selected within the customisation section, so you can tailor your gate’s appearance to your specific requirements.
- Ground suitability – the gate should be erected by using posts that are compatible with the ground on which it will stand. Therefore, hard ground types like concrete will require Bolt Down Posts, whereas softer ground types such as grass and clay will require Dig-In Posts.
- A permanent security gate which is easy to install and maintain.
This 2.0m x 6.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate can be installed into Prison Mesh fencing structures which are 2.0m in height, in order to create an entry point so vehicles can gain access to a location when permitted to do so. The gate features two gate leaves which, when opened together, form a maximum opening space of 6.0m and this means that vehicles like vans, cars and lorries can use the gate. This gate can offer a high level of security, safety and protection to your premises and staff, because of the Prison Mesh which features within it. With narrow gaps and extremely rigid wires, the mesh is effective is preventing intrusion by climbing or cutting. The gate also has bright and colourful appearance which is achieved through Polyester Powder Coating. As it stands 2.0m high it is appropriate for use in places which do not possess a great risk to their security.
To stop the gate from freely swinging open, you can use the sliding latch bolt and two drop bolts to secure it shut. Each gate leaf can rotate 90 degrees in each direction.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Total Gate Width||5400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|