358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 8.0m wide
A high visibility 1.8m x 8.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – regarded as a heavy duty mesh solution, 358 is a popular choice for correctional and government facilities, due to its anti-climb and anti-tamper design.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – the galvanisation process coats the steel in a layer of zinc to aid the prevention of rust and weathering.
- Polyester Powder Coating – creates a harder and more durable finish than regular paints and is available in a variety of RAL colours.
- Ground suitability – it is important to consider the type of ground your gate will be installed onto. Harder grounder types such as concrete will require Bolt Down Posts, whereas Dig-In Posts are more suited to softer ground.
- This double leaf gate is suitable for a range of locations.
This 8.0m wide gate will enable two lanes of traffic to pass through, allowing you to record vehicles both entering and exiting your premises. Due to its height of 1.8 metres, this double leaf vehicle access gate is recommended for areas requiring a low level of security. Prison Mesh is welded to the front of the gate frame at every intersection, making the gate extremely robust. The mesh has a reliable and resilient design that allows a great level of visibility through the wires to monitor the surrounding perimeter of your property. The size of the gaps between the wires makes the mesh incredibly difficult to climb.
Manually operated, the sliding latch bolt can be slid across both gate leaves and with the addition of a Heavy Duty Padlock, the gate is effectively secured. A drop bolt in each leaf can also be lowered into the ground to anchor the gate in place; both when it is closed, and when needed in an open position. The hinges on the gate posts make our gates easy to install as they can be fitted so that the gate leaves are able to open to a total of 180°; swinging 90° in each direction.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||8500mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
Configure 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 8.0m wide
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide£558.80 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 5.0m wide£902.00 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 7.0m wide£1,245.20 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 9.0m wide£1,588.40 All prices are exclusive of vat