3.0m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing
- Buy 11 for £180.91 each and save 3%
- Buy 29 for £154.65 each and save 17%
- Buy 73 for £142.98 each and save 23%
- Buy 218 for £137.14 each and save 27%
3.0m high steel Palisade Fencing which is supplied with a sleek powder coated finish.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
3.0m High Powder Coated Palisade Fencing Kit
Components Included per 2.75m Bay:
- Palisade Fencing Posts – Dig In or Bolt Down
- Palisade Pales – (17 ‘W’ section pales per bay)
- Top and Bottom Rails (Top Rails contain small barbs)
- Anti-Tamper Fixings (Snap-off Bolts and Cone Nuts)
Things to consider:
Postfix Cement is not included within our kit, so this should be ordered separately if required for your Palisade Fencing .
Also, remember to order an Additional Post Kit if your fencing does not join back on itself.
- Steel Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- Powder Coated
- ‘W’ Section Pales
- Reliable site security
- Install on hard or soft ground types
This 3.0m high Palisade Fencing is an ideal solution for sites which require a high level of security. It is designed for permanent installation and can be erected on both hard and soft ground types. Palisade Fencing offers great strength and durability and is suitable for commercial, industrial and high security buildings.
The Palisade is made from cold rolled steel which has been galvanised with a zinc coating for rust prevention. Palisade Fencing is also supplied with a powder coated finish and this gives the security fencing extra protection from weathering and damage, as well a more aesthetically pleasing look. We offer Palisade in green, blue and black powder coating colours.
Each pale used within this 3.0m high Palisade Fencing kit is made from galvanised steel and has a ‘w’ shaped profile, making it difficult to grip onto. The pales are also triple pointed which works as an effective theft deterrent and to stop intruders from scaling the Palisade Fencing. At First Fence, we also supply single pointed pales, as well as round and notched pales for Palisade Fencing.
By installing 3.0m high Palisade Fencing around the perimeter of your site you can effectively keep your site secure and safe from intrusion, damage and theft. Palisade is a highly popular solution for site security and is commonly used to guard high security buildings, industrial sites and museums.
|Bay Width||2750mm (post centre to post centre)|
|Fence Height||3000mm (total - once installed)|
|Post Height||3000mm (above ground)|
|Compliant To||BS EN ISO 1461:2009|
|Weight||Pales: 3.37kgs (each), Dig In Posts: 20.34kgs (each), Rails: 6.11kgs (each)|
|Weight per Bay||89.93kgs|
|Weight per Metre||32.70kgs|
Configure 3.0m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing
- 1.8m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£100.57 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 2.4m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£125.48 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 3.0m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£153.28 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 2.0m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing£133.90 All prices are exclusive of vat