2.4m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing
- Buy 11 for £148.23 each and save 3%
- Buy 29 for £126.71 each and save 17%
- Buy 73 for £117.15 each and save 23%
- Buy 218 for £112.36 each and save 27%
2.4m high 'W' section Palisade Fencing supplied with a powder coated finish for extra steel protection.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
2.4m High Powder Coated Palisade Fencing Kit
Components Included per 2.75m Bay:
- Palisade Fencing Posts – Dig In or Bolt Down
- Palisade Pales – (17 ‘W’ section pales per bay)
- Top and Bottom Rails (Top Rails contain small barbs)
- Anti-Tamper Fixings (Snap-off Bolts and Cone Nuts)
Things to consider:
Postfix Cement is not included within our kit, so this should be ordered separately if required for your Palisade Fencing .
Also, remember to order an Additional Post Kit if your fencing does not join back on itself.
- Steel Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- Powder Coated
- ‘W’ Section Pales
- Reliable site security
- Install on hard or soft ground types
This 2.4m high Palisade Security Fencing is most suitable for locations which need a high level security. It is designed for permanent installation and can be constructed on hard ground like concrete, or on softer ground like grass. It is extremely robust and is an ideal security solution for industrial and commercial buildings, as well as outdoor public areas.
Manufactured from cold rolled steel, this Palisade Fencing features a galvanised finish through the application of a zinc coating; which helps to prevent rust. The Palisade is also given a powder coated finish for extra steel protection, plus a more visible and aesthetically pleasing look. You can request your 2.4m high Palisade Fencing in a green, blue or black powder coating finish.
Each pale used within this 2.4m high Palisade Fencing kit is made from steel and has a ‘w’ shaped profile, which makes it difficult to grip onto. The pales are also triple pointed and this feature works as an effective theft deterrent and to stop intruders from climbing over the fencing system. At First Fence, we also supply single pointed pales, as well as round and notched pales.
Installing Palisade Fencing around the perimeter of your site will help to maintain the security of your premises, as well as keeping staff and equipment safe. It is a highly durable security solution and is often installed around industrial sites, museums and high security buildings.
|Bay Width||2750mm (post centre to post centre)|
|Fence Height||2400mm (total - once installed)|
|Post Height||2400mm (above ground)|
|Compliant To||BS EN ISO 1461:2009|
|Weight||Pales: 2.69kgs (each), Dig In Posts: 17.06kgs (each), Rails: 6.11kgs (each)|
|Weight per Bay||74.99kgs|
|Weight per Metre||27.27kgs|
Configure 2.4m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing
- 2.4m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£125.48 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 1.8m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing£124.27 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 2.0m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing£133.90 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 3.0m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing£186.75 All prices are exclusive of vat