2.1m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing
- Buy 11 for £134.24 each and save 3%
- Buy 29 for £114.75 each and save 17%
- Buy 73 for £106.09 each and save 23%
- Buy 218 for £101.76 each and save 27%
2.1m high steel Palisade Security Fencing supplied with a sleek powder coated finish.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
2.1m High Powder Coated Palisade Fencing Kit
Components Included per 2.75m Bay:
- Palisade Fencing Posts – Dig In or Bolt Down
- Palisade Pales – (17 ‘W’ section pales per bay)
- Top and Bottom Rails (Top Rails contain small barbs)
- Anti-Tamper Fixings (Snap-off Bolts and Cone Nuts)
Things to consider:
Postfix Cement is not included within our kit, so this should be ordered separately if required for your Palisade Fencing .
Also, remember to order an Additional Post Kit if your fencing does not join back on itself.
- Steel Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- Powder Coated
- ‘W’ Section Pales
- Reliable site security
- Install on hard or soft ground types
This 2.1m high Palisade Fencing is suitable for locations which require a medium level of security. Designed for permanent installation, Palisade Fencing is an extremely robust security fencing system which is often used to protect industrial and commercial buildings, as well as public areas.
Made from high quality steel, this 2.1m high Palisade Fencing is galvanised with a coating of zinc which helps to protect it from rust. The steel is also supplied with a powder coating finish which gives the Palisade fencing greater resilience to weathering and damage, as well as giving it a more aesthetically pleasing appearance. You can request your 2.1m high Palisade Fencing in green, black or blue powder coating finishes.
The Palisade is made up of steel pales which have a ‘w’ shape profile and this makes the overall security fencing structure very difficult to grip onto. The pales are also triple pointed which means they have three sharp spikes cut into the top of them and this works as an effective theft deterrent, as they are dangerous to scale. Here at First Fence, we also offer single pointed pales, as well as round and notched pales for Palisade Fencing.
Powder coated Palisade Fencing is a great way to help prevent intruders form gaining unauthorised access to your site. It offers an intimidating appearance and is a great way to indicate the perimeter of your site. Steel Palisade Fencing is a highly popular choice of site security and is commonly installed around industrial sites, railways, agricultural areas and high security buildings throughout the UK.
|Bay Width||2750mm (post centre to post centre)|
|Fence Height||2100mm (total - once installed)|
|Post Height||2100mm (above ground)|
|Compliant To||BS EN ISO 1461:2009|
|Weight||Pales: 2.35kgs (each), Dig In Posts: 14.74kgs (each), Rails: 6.11kgs (each)|
|Weight per Bay||66.83kgs|
|Weight per Metre||24.30kgs|
Configure 2.1m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing
- 1.8m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing£124.27 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 2.0m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing£133.90 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 2.4m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing£153.01 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 3.0m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing£186.75 All prices are exclusive of vat