1.8m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing
- Buy 11 for £120.39 Ex Vat £144.47 Inc Vat each and save 3%
- Buy 29 for £102.91 Ex Vat £123.49 Inc Vat each and save 17%
- Buy 73 for £95.15 Ex Vat £114.18 Inc Vat each and save 23%
- Buy 218 for £91.26 Ex Vat £109.51 Inc Vat each and save 27%
Powder coated 1.8m high Palisade Fencing made from high quality steel.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
1.8m High Powder Coated Palisade Fencing Kit
Components Included per 2.75m Bay:
- Palisade Fencing Posts – Dig In or Bolt Down
- Palisade Pales – (17 ‘W’ section pales per bay)
- Top and Bottom Rails (Top Rails contain small barbs)
- Anti-Tamper Fixings (Snap-off Bolts and Cone Nuts)
Things to consider:
Postfix Cement is not included within our kit, so this should be ordered separately if required for your Palisade Fencing .
Also, remember to order an Additional Post Kit if your fencing does not join back on itself.
- Steel Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- Powder Coated
- ‘W’ Section Pales
- Reliable site security
- Install on hard or soft ground types
This 1.8m high Palisade Fencing is suitable for locations which require a medium level of security. Easy to assemble, it is designed for permanent installation and is an extremely robust and reliable security fencing solution. Palisade Fencing is an ideal option for guarding the perimeter of industrial and commercial buildings plus public areas.
Palisade Fencing is manufactured from cold rolled steel and has been galvanised with a protective zinc coating to help prevent rust. The security fencing is also supplied with a powder coated finish which increases the resilience of the Palisade, as well as providing it with a brighter and more aesthetically pleasing appearance. Here at First Fence, we offer this 1.8m high Palisade Fencing in green, blue and black powder coating colours.
Each pale has a ‘w’ shape profile which makes it difficult for anyone to grip onto your Palisade Fencing system. The steel pales also feature three sharp spikes at the top and this effectively prevents climbing activity on the security fencing as they are harmful if scaled. Alongside triple pointed pales, we also supply single pointed and round and notched pales for Palisade Fencing.
By installing a Palisade Fencing system around the perimeter of your site, you can provide a defensive boundary to prevent intruders from gaining access. Palisade Fencing is often used to guard industrial sites, schools, railway stations, agricultural areas and high security buildings.
|Bay Width||2750mm (post centre to post centre)|
|Fence Height||1800m (total - once installed)|
|Post Height||1800mm (above ground)|
|Compliant To||BS EN ISO 1461:2009|
|Weight||Pales: 2kgs (each), Dig In Posts: 12.69kgs (each), Rails: 6.11kgs (each)|
|Weight per Bay||58.95kgs|
|Weight per Metre||21.44kgs|
Configure 1.8m High 'W' Section Powder Coated Palisade Security Fencing
- 1.8m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£100.57 Ex Vat £120.68 Inc Vat
- 2.0m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£108.84 Ex Vat £130.61 Inc Vat
- 2.4m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£125.48 Ex Vat £150.58 Inc Vat
- 3.0m High 'W' Section Palisade Security Fencing£153.28 Ex Vat £183.94 Inc Vat